We are currently helping a facility in Texas that is in need of a locum tenens urology physician. Your assignment schedule will be call coverage, and you will see 4 - 11 patients per day. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible. The covering physician must have a TX state medical license. The EMR is Meditech.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: TX state medical license needed
- Schedule: Call coverage
- Charting: Meditech EMR
- Caseload: 4 - 11 consults/callbacks per night
- Procedures: General urology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology