A booming community and expanding medical center in Texas is in urgent need for a Neurologist to come in and practice Neurology their way. Opportunity offers strong competitive salary, bonuses and productivity, including attractive sign on bonus. Enjoy tremendous benefits, paid malpractice, sign-on bonus, great vacation time and CME allowance. Be busy from day one in this growing community with a strong and booming economy. The facility is a designated advanced Level III Trauma Center with terrific support staff.
You will also receive relocation assistance, medical and dental coverage, vacation, life insurance, a pension and profit sharing plan, and more. In this Texas town, you will experience very low cost of living and affordable housing. Live and work in a wonderful subtropical climate with abundant outdoor activities. This is an area with plenty to do outdoors and local schools.
CompHealth is the largest physician staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you. To get started, please send your CV via email to ...@comphealth.com or contact Austyn Iwuh at: 801.###.####.
- This fantastic opportunity offers a very lucrative sign on bonus
- Come on board and practice Neurology your way
- Excellent hospital employed position with all the necessary equipment in place
- Become part of this beautiful certified Primary Stroke Center
- Join and take over already built in and existing patient base
- A great chance to be part of a designated advanced Level III Trauma Center
- High competitive base salary with bonuses
- Great Physician compensation number for Neurology up to the 75th percentile
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke