CompHealth is assisting a Texas practice with their search for an internal medicine physician. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and you can offer extended hours. There will be no hospital call required. They welcome board certified candidates, if you are a recent graduate you can be board eligible. You will have the opportunity to grow your practice and build personal relationships with patients. You will be serving a community of 26,000 with a service area of 50,000 and only one hospital. Enjoy ample office space in a recently built medical office building adjacent to the hospital.
Salary to commensurate with experience and credentials (MGMA guidelines). There is a potential for medical education debt assistance or a commencement bonus, You will receive medical and dental benefits, relocation assistance, CME time and allowance, vacation time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any internal medicine jobs, contact CompHealth today.
For more information, contact Dr. Tony Bonazzo, MD at 203.###.#### or email ...@comphealth.com with your current CV.
- Join an employed practice
- Outpatient only practice, no hospital call
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Providers can offer extended hours
- BC or BE if recent graduate
- CME allowance and vacation
- Paid Malpractice and relocation package
- Health and dental benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, rheumatology