IBC Bank successes are the result of an aggressive and innovative attitude. The Bank's \"We Do More\" philosophy reflects it's dedication to the growth and success of it's employees, customers and communities. IBC bank hires talented, creative and dedicated individuals to help our business succeed. We are a company that values leadership, community engagement and relationship building that leads to a culture of excellence. We are currently seeking to fill positions across all business segments. IBC's focus is to be customer centric and strive to provide excellent customer experience.
1000 Mortgage Administration
The Mortgage Systems Analyst is responsible for assisting the business unit operate at optimal efficiency by administering the systems applications and providing technical support.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The statements on this job description are intended to describe the general nature of level of work being performed by incumbents. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required by all incumbents.
* Provide technical guidance for evaluation of software applications.
* Maintain current software configurations based on direction from the business unit.
* Update and maintain job knowledge by participating in continued education, staying up to date with best practices from professional publications and other resources.
* Ensure that all application testing and review results achieve the desired results as set forth by the business unit.
* Participate in software IT functional testing of any changes to software and ensure they follow approved change management process.
* Ensure that business unit's standards and procedures are established and are followed throughout the software application life cycle.
* Ensure that the proper control procedures and required documentation is maintained.
* Develop and properly document test scripts and ensure that proper regression application testing is always adhered to.
* Ensure system post implementation review encompasses a thorough, concise process designed to address any issues not encountered while performing pre-implementation review
* Identify and facilitate issue resolution with functional and technical groups.
* Confirm readiness of all application deliverables.
* Other duties as assigned by Management.
* Verbal and Written Communication Skills
* Time Management Skills
* Attention to Detail with Organizational Skills
* System Administration Fundamentals/Processes
* Experience with the Microsoft suite of products including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Understanding of mortgage lending concepts, mortgage servicing and mortgage origination preferred
* Software Maintenance/Debugging
* Software Documentation
* Bachelor's in computer science
* 2 years equivalent experience
* This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, fax machines, and other specialized equipment.
* Must have transportation to and from primary work location. Some travel may be required.
Associated topics: analysis, analyst, bi, business analyst, business analytic, business intelligence, financial analyst, guidance, investment analyst, strategy